I’m back! I know I have been away for quite some time now but if you will stay tuned over the next few weeks, I will fill you in on where I’ve been and what I’m doing now. It is going to be so exciting. I’m excited about what God is doing and I can’t wait to see what’s next. I sense a huge break is on the horizon for me and for you too. One of my goals today is to encourage my listeners that God is ordering our steps toward purpose. Sometimes we can endure difficult times and experience delays, rejections, denials, and silent treatments, which make us feel forgotten. Please know you are not forgotten and God will not disappoint. He may be quiet but I assure you he is up to something and it’s going to be grand.
As he did for the children of Israel in Exodus 3:7, oh that God would see your misery, hear your cry, and know your suffering, then I know he is coming to deliver you. Be encouraged God has a plan. Psalms 37:23 (KJV) says, The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord; and he delighteth in his way. However, I like the Douay-Rheims version says, With the Lord shall the steps of a man be directed, and he shall like well his way.
I want to share what God has been doing in my life. Stay tuned over the next few weeks as I share the awesomeness of God. I hope you will be inspired to start or continue your journey to purpose.
Highlights from today’s podcast:
- Your steps are ordered by God and he will not disappoint
- Remain steadfast through the end of 2018
- When the Lord hears, sees, and knows your suffering make yourself ready he is coming to deliver you
- A new harvest of blessing and advancement is coming in 2019
- What have you been up to while I was away?
- Where are you in your journey to purpose?
- What direction or instruction have you received lately concerning your purpose?
Pingback: #014 Shifting for Purpose: I Moved! | Words that Matter
Hi Liz, Good to see you back. I’m believing the best of all things for you in 2019! Hope to see you at Mt. Hermon. ~Ursula
Thank you Ursula. So good to hear from you. We need to touch base. I pray you are continuing on your journey.